ItsMods

Full Version: How to make solid custom models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a model with Maya, but model is not solid.

I tried check 'playerClip' in Asset Manager, and Solid();. Don't work, a guy know how to make solid models? I can't continue my mod without it Nyan Cat
(08-17-2011, 17:15)Romuald27 Wrote: [ -> ]I made a model with Maya, but model is not solid.

I tried check 'playerClip' in Asset Manager, and Solid();. Don't work, a guy know how to make solid models? I can't continue my mod without it Nyan Cat

solid(); only works for bullets ...

if its squared you could use collisions
I told him .. he don't want
@DeadCrayon is going to make a tutorial about it
woowow, cool
spawncollision

google it
Make a collmap and then in the GDT entry reference it under the collision.
You'll need level editor from older CoD like WaW, or create the .map manually typing it out which might be extremely tedious.
OOOH MY GOD you are the creator of the mod tools ?????????????? you are working to Treyarch??? Are you going to add a creator of maps ?
less ? looks more serious
(08-19-2011, 03:35)SparkyMcSparks Wrote: [ -> ]Make a collmap and then in the GDT entry reference it under the collision.
You'll need level editor from older CoD like WaW, or create the .map manually typing it out which might be extremely tedious.

*is very tedious.

Alex, is there any way other than Maya to create a collmap?

Collision Map Exporter seems to work well and not having any problems with
the GDT.

Everything seems ok and clips fine.. Why go further?