ItsMods

Full Version: music ingame mw2??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys yesterday i was on a cod 4 server and i saw a mod so i. Could listen Music in game. I hear at it is possible on mw2 too, like in thath mod invasion chaos. zombie mod v2 alteriwnet version ( so i dont really know how to begin set the music). If some can teach me how to do it , whats the codes and where Do i set it and set the Tonguesongs .
Thx
Just rename your music
(08-17-2011, 16:23)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]Just rename your music

How Do i Do thath? i really want the code for other mod on steam
Take a look how I did it in Chaotic Invasion 2 :p

Edit:
Here's a small tutorial, let me show you how I changed the favela ambient music to some other song from the MW2 soundtrack;

1. Make a new folder (if you don't have it) and name it "sound"
2. In the iw_xx.iwd files, you can see where the specific sounds are, as a example, the Favela ambient song is located in sound > ambient and is called amb_favela_slum_2.mp3
3. Now, place your song in that location, and rename it to the original song's name.
In this case, I call it amb_favela_2_slum_2.mp3
and that music others can't hear.. right?

(08-19-2011, 00:54)BloKK187 Wrote: [ -> ]and that music others can't hear.. right?

Ur i think so but still not gettting results Sad Can Some help me on steam or chat Voice and so? Teamviewer,Skype....
(08-19-2011, 00:54)BloKK187 Wrote: [ -> ]and that music others can't hear.. right?

No, only you.
(08-19-2011, 10:33)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]

No, only you.
-.-