ItsMods

Full Version: Is the 'QualityUpload' guy legit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found a couple of YouTube videos posted by different people supposedly, linking to the same site both posted within the last couple of days. The link to this site (no I am not attempting to advertise it) link deleted by d0h due to scam

My basic worry is that it may attack or report you somehow. It asks you to enter your STEAM user name. I can understand from a tech standpoint why it would be necessary, but it just makes me nervous. This reminds me of the tool for MW1 where you could modify the hexidecimal value for XP needed to the next rank. I know in BlackOps rank is stored server-side.

So can anybody confirm if this is real or if its a trick? Anybody used it yet? Or anyone who could reverse engineer it and take a look?
its bullshit
(11-20-2010, 09:38)un1337 Wrote: [ -> ]I found a couple of YouTube videos posted by different people supposedly, linking to the same site both posted within the last couple of days. The link to this site (no I am not attempting to advertise it) http://qualityupload.blogspot.com/

My basic worry is that it may attack or report you somehow. It asks you to enter your STEAM user name. I can understand from a tech standpoint why it would be necessary, but it just makes me nervous. This reminds me of the tool for MW1 where you could modify the hexidecimal value for XP needed to the next rank. I know in BlackOps rank is stored server-side.

So can anybody confirm if this is real or if its a trick? Anybody used it yet? Or anyone who could reverse engineer it and take a look?
It probably is a trap

ITS A TARP

lol 'treyarch server exploit 2.0'
Alright, thanks for the input, the "jury" helped me make the decision to leave it alone.