ItsMods

Full Version: Ermm, mouse & keyboard not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LOOK AT NAME OF THREAD.
This problem is widespread (at least in russia). we have more than 30 13 people already with this problem ONLY AT 1 FORUM.

Personally about me, I have mouse Logitech G9 and keyboard Logitech G15.

UPDATE #1:
as for me i just got everything working. but i just spoke to my friends and members of forum and some of them still have this problem.
and also i thought it can be virus on infinity ward's main server cuz their site was down.

UPDATE #2:
infinity ward web site "up"

UPDATE #3:
yep, that was virus.

FROM http://infinityward.com/
Quote:......@InfinityWard: Modern Warfare 2 patch to address hacking......

UPDATE #4:
PROBLEM SOLVED BY ACTIVISION. PATCHED.
[Image: its-a-conspiracy.jpg]

AMERICA ATTACKS RUSSIA AGAIN GUYS! YES
First off, how did you make this thread?

Second, try plugging them in.
GUYS, MY COMPUTER DOSEN'T WORK!

Oh wait... it does...

(08-13-2011, 18:42)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]This problem is widespread (at least in russia). we have more than 30 people already with this problem ONLY AT 1 FORUM.

I don't get it, is there more than 30 Russian people on this forum having problem with their keyboards? O.o
touchpad?
1.) i thought it can be virus on infinity ward's main server cuz their site was down
2.) 30 russian people at 1 certain RUSSIAN (means NOT THIS) forum
3.) as for me i just got everything working. but i just spoke to my friends and members of forum and some of them still have this problem
4.) @Azu CREATE NEW THREAD button -_- seriously i dont understand what is strange. just pressed the button NEW THREAD. wrote some text. and pressed POST THREAD button.
How can you spread a virus when the server is down? Just saying
(08-13-2011, 19:02)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]1.) i thought it can be virus on infinity ward's main server cuz their site was down
4.) @Azu CREATE NEW THREAD button -_- seriously i dont understand what is strange. just pressed the button NEW THREAD. wrote some text. and pressed POST THREAD button.

Oooh, it's in MW2...
Sorry, I didn't notice it was posted in this section Sad
We thought you meant that your keyboard didn't work lol

(08-13-2011, 19:02)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]2.) 30 russian people at 1 certain RUSSIAN (means NOT THIS) forum
3.) as for me i just got everything working. but i just spoke to my friends and members of forum and some of them still have this problem

And you meant that it happends to 1 of 30 Russians, like from a statistic-view Tongue
nope. it happened to all of 30 users of forum
(08-13-2011, 19:05)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]How can you spread a virus when the server is down? Just saying

not me. someone made a virus so it made mw2 un-playable and server of WEBSITE (NOT GAME) of infinity ward down.
BUY AN XBOX CONTROLLER?! YOU CAN DO EPIC 360'S THEN AND OTHER STUFF!
Pages: 1 2