ItsMods

Full Version: Online Zombie mode Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there anyway to load a mod in single player and to use it in zombie mode? I am looking for custom map in zombie mode...(using care package)
I dont think so but you could enable console in SP and enable a few things.
(11-20-2010, 07:34)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think so but you could enable console in SP and enable a few things.
I know one way...But i need to change the iwd files...Although it is a way, but i want to use something like mod loader rather than changing iwd file

You should ask Nova
I am working in the Quarantine chaos zombie mod for Black Ops. I just need to wait for the new Mod Loader.
Its will be cool if we can create bunkers in SP Zombies, Its a idea..
nice
(11-21-2010, 07:47)Jailbreak Wrote: [ -> ]I am working in the Quarantine chaos zombie mod for Black Ops. I just need to wait for the new Mod Loader.
Its will be cool if we can create bunkers in SP Zombies, Its a idea..
Need a mod loader that support SP and Online Zombies

SP Online Zombies... damn not sure if they gonna do this. But anyway soon they is gonna be map pack for zombies... but cost money again.. anyway if they make a mod loader for SP zombies "AWESOME" for sure im gonna create bunkers in it.
its easy xD... just load the modd!!!!!

but use mp_zombie_theater as map to load obj
(11-21-2010, 21:25)TheSaboteur Wrote: [ -> ]its easy xD... just load the modd!!!!!

but use mp_zombie_theater as map to load obj
The point is: Mod Loader doesn't support SP and Zombie

Pages: 1 2