ItsMods

Full Version: COD4 sound folder for BO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In cod4 raw folder ther eis a sound folder wouldnt it work on BO doing like se7en kinda done with usermaps, creating a folder and putting files in it?
No.
(08-12-2011, 16:27)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]...
No.

why.
becuz of the Nyan Cat
(08-12-2011, 16:35)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
No.

why.

It would work if the format of the .WAV file is correct. I have custom sounds in my forthcoming BO mod. I created a tool which converts any .WAV file into one which is compatible with BO.

Basically, Treyarch have their own format for a MSADPCM file (and obviously, their own codec in the game engine to play them), and have replaced the standard MSADPCM header with their own proprietary one. As soon as you replace the standard MSADPCM with Treyarch's header, you can compile the sound into your mod and play them back.

(08-15-2011, 09:58)Tally Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2011, 16:35)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
No.

why.

It would work if the format of the .WAV file is correct. I have custom sounds in my forthcoming BO mod. I created a tool which converts any .WAV file into one which is compatible with BO.

Basically, Treyarch have their own format for a MSADPCM file (and obviously, their own codec in the game engine to play them), and have replaced the standard MSADPCM header with their own proprietary one. As soon as you replace the standard MSADPCM with Treyarch's header, you can compile the sound into your mod and play them back.

yes! i knew this would work but i could never do it my self got suck on the 4'th byte "size" just confused me + i cannot code verywell lol but this is really good news man plz post in tools xD

Can we have that tool Big Grin ?
(08-15-2011, 15:17)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Soun...6#pid32776

here it is

That will convert from BO to MSADPCM. It will not convert MSADPCM to BO. Mine does.
Tally share it with us if it's not a Troll . And you will be loved by every member.
Pages: 1 2