ItsMods

Full Version: Top 3 iNext's Black Ops Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
fat mod wtf ...
Real Cool mods are which have Epic gameplay, features.. and soooo many other things ..
Se7en fat mod isnt secret... or else you wouldnt know about it Dodgy
AI-Survival is a great mod too!
It didnt give good or bad! 1 Person like this and the other person this! Thats lays at the viewer!
looool. Every creator think - 'My mod the best' ..
Also: The best mod is: Which most popular, Which have many ratings, Which have something new in game, Which have interest gameplay and features.
(08-10-2011, 19:34)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]looool. Every creator think - 'My mod the best' ..
Also: The best mod is: Which most popular, Which have many ratings, Which have something new in game, Which have interest gameplay and features.

I can agree on the first part sometimes, but here is how I think of it:

The best mod is...not really the 'best mod'. It is what each player thinks is the best in their own opinion.
So there never really is the best mod for any game
stop Q_Qing this is just a list of mods that Bipo,MR-X,BraxPL,Viking and Rock liked the most.. doesn't mean it's the overall best mod.
I'd say that xKMod, Zombie Epicdemic, Roll The Dice, and Protect the King are the most popular mods.
Yeah, epicdemic.
Yea, i agree
(Also secret section on itsmods about zombie mod idk )
fatmod is very secret indeed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6