ItsMods

Full Version: leak?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does anyone think this game will possibly leak Undecided
how are we supposed to know..
(08-10-2011, 10:47)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]how are we supposed to know..

its just a question lol Big Grin
Nope, other COD games haven't been leaked before... don't they?

But we don't know, there's two new studios working on it :p
(Actually, i'm not even sure if they're two, Raven was supposed to be working on the multiplayer part, but we haven't heard anything of them and the multiplayer)
(08-10-2011, 11:07)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, other COD games haven't been leaked before... don't they?

(Actually, i'm not even sure if they're two, Raven was supposed to be working on the multiplayer part, but we haven't heard anything of them and the multiplayer)

actually cod black ops was leaked as was mw2
(08-10-2011, 11:14)skata3000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2011, 11:07)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, other COD games haven't been leaked before... don't they?

actually cod black ops was leaked as was mw2

I knew about black ops, not about MW2.

Edit: Gief source btw
Black Ops actually was stolen, Se7ensins had it but treyarch imidiatly shut down the whole site.

Also the guy that had to stolen disc had to give it back or else he would get sued.
(08-10-2011, 11:27)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]Black Ops actually was stolen, Se7ensins had it but treyarch imidiatly shut down the whole site.

Also the guy that had to stolen disc had to give it back or else he would get sued.

oh i actually didnt know that part /facepalm lol
For lots or retail games that are on Steam the files leak. They are encrypted though and therefore useless.
For PC the game can be leaked buts useless! its encrypted like SuperNovaAO says. Black Ops and i think MW2 was only leaked for Xbox360! And leaked versions are unstable dont work fine! Wait for release and buy game...
Pages: 1 2