ItsMods

Full Version: model 1887 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi all, i am back again.
as i sayd in another thread, i am a noob , so please don't be rude Big Grin

i tryed importing some weapons from singleplayer to multi.
i imported succesfully the pump action shotgun ks-23,and the tokarev tt33 handgun: i also imported succesfully sound and they are fully workin.

then i tryed importing the model 1887: i found it in sourcedata, miscweapons: it is called vorkuta_motorcycle_shotgun_sp; imported succesfully but i obtained this :

[Image: shot0000zn.jpg]
[attachment=952]
:/
-kill icon appear to be that of the spas-12
-there is no "lever" action reload: it fire as a semi auto shottie.
-as you can see, there is no hip spread.
- in hip fire the left hand position is too low ,in ads the sottie appear to be too high:it cover the screen.
-where did that 2 blue catridges came from? o.0

any way to fix it? this would be a great addon or the shotgun mode i have seen in relases section.

ty in anticipation
this is for AI players...

P.S. I imported real animation from cod4 MOD and can help you
(08-09-2011, 18:33)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]this is for AI players...

P.S. I imported real animation from cod4 MOD and can help you

so only bots can use the m1887?
the only way to fix it is importing from cod:mw? ok maybe its to hard for me, i don't know how to import something from another game Big Grin i have just started modding...
anyway if you can help me, and its not too much difficult for you and for me, it is really appreciated Smile
(08-09-2011, 18:33)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]this is for AI players...

It's not, it's the vorkuta motorcycle part from the campaign.
Nooo, AI in Single-Player. You see broken model because this not for player in SinglePlayer (btw bad english)
also try not viewmodel, try t5_weapon_model1887_world .. looks nice
(08-09-2011, 19:10)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]Nooo, AI in Single-Player. You see broken model because this not for player in SinglePlayer (btw bad english)
also try not viewmodel, try t5_weapon_model1887_world .. looks nice

nice, through asset viewer i saw the m1887 : any way to export the correct model instead of the bad one-?
edit: maybe i understood something new:

model_view means the model you see in 1st person
model_world that seen from other players , right?
try t5_weapon_model1887_world
looks epic Nyan Cat
this model with mosin looks cool
(08-09-2011, 19:34)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]try t5_weapon_model1887_world
looks epic Nyan Cat
this model with mosin looks cool

i tryed also modifing some kind of stuff in asset manager befor converting/importing...nothing.any idea?
Se7en forgot the _ at t5_weapon_model1887_world it must called
t5_weapon_model_1887_world i think
(08-09-2011, 20:59)Elite_Nudel Wrote: [ -> ]Se7en forgot the _ at t5_weapon_model1887_world it must called
t5_weapon_model_1887_world i think

sorry but i simply can't understand you 2 talking about this "t5_weapon...ecc" thing : how should i use it?
Pages: 1 2 3