ItsMods

Full Version: Philosoph'o'Raptor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bringing you some of philosophic thought of a Raptor.

1.)We are what we eat. So that to stay humans we need to eat people?

2.)Give people what you want people to give you. If I want all the people give me money will there be any result?

3.)Where from do people know that Raptor was GREEN dinosaur? (no really?)

4.)If the transsexual will be a robber will he be put into men's jail or women's?

5.)Rats are always running away from the sinking boat. To where?!?!

6.)If there are sex-bombs so there shall be sex-shelter?

7.)Cut all mosquito's legs off and told him to run away. He didnt move. Do mosquito become deaf if all his legs are cut off? o_O

8.)What for a shop that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week needs locks on the doors? o_O

9.)If I will say NO to drugs will I become a drug addict when speaking to pills? o_O

10.)Why soup spices are called cubes (at last in russia) if they are truly PARALELLEPIPEDS!!!

11.)Time is money, money is time... So cash dispenser is time machine? o_O

12.)Who tastes the cat food to say "It became even more tasty"?! o_O

13.)Russian millitia became officialy POLICE. Does that mean that robbers officialy became GANGSTERS? o_O
12.)Who tastes the cat food to say "It became even more tasty"?! o_O

These aren't philosoraptor, these are easily answered questions as along as they're in english.
Dont hate azu, I like them
I laughed at some of them. These are not all cuz some 40% of jokes are funny only for russian audience.
if you hate - no one will blame you, but this is just your opinion. a lot of people like them.
Stop hating on my answer.
stop hating on my thread Big Grin

----
im not hating you. im your fan Angel
no seriously, i like you as modder and as forum member and i like all of your works. but it seems you secretly starting to hate me with some super secret reason Wink
If I'd ask you to have sex with me would the answer on that question be the same as the answer on this question?

[yes/no] answer please

Only answer if you're female btw
/* what i think */
hmmm... kinda joke here? wtf is he sayin?! somethin funny? cant understand it >_>

/* what i say */
WHAT?
/* What you think when you use these brackets */
I must be smart as fuck

/* What I think when you use these brackets */
lmfao idiot
Understand a joke Big Grin
but not the previous.

and i didnt want to look smart as fuck Smile i wanted to explain my thoughts Troll
Pages: 1 2 3 4