ItsMods

Full Version: Gate building function in Radiation (Confirmed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-21-2010, 07:44)Jailbreak Wrote: [ -> ]This is maybe in the zombie in SP the elevators.....
I get it from MP files
its probably used in the map where you can open/close the doors.
(11-21-2010, 15:21)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]its probably used in the map where you can open/close the doors.
I think it is not only doors...There are platform...Also, this file is taken from MP files

It finally solved
These codes are for MP but i dont think they are official. They probaly want to create a "Elevator" but they didn't..
Quake had elevators. This is basically a skinned quake.
(11-21-2010, 19:10)Jailbreak Wrote: [ -> ]These codes are for MP but i dont think they are official. They probaly want to create a "Elevator" but they didn't..
Read the topic and first thread...I think it is the gate in Radiation...Also, it should be a function in the black ops mod tools

(11-21-2010, 20:38)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Quake had elevators. This is basically a skinned quake.

Although COD use quake engine...But they never make use of the function
just cause it was from MP doesnt mean it was used. theres always a bunch of crap code that was put in but never touched
(11-22-2010, 12:49)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]just cause it was from MP doesnt mean it was used. theres always a bunch of crap code that was put in but never touched
It is used in Radiation...Someone explained it already...Look at the first thread

i think there's no way to get elevetor, first u can'nt go up in all map 'cause have killtrigger, donwster u will die too. Maybe they fix in this way WaW undermap glicht, in all map u can'nt go to rof even w/ god mode 'cause are not solid.........

No way to get superjump or "megamode"...........
(11-26-2010, 14:09)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]i think there's no way to get elevetor, first u can'nt go up in all map 'cause have killtrigger, donwster u will die too. Maybe they fix in this way WaW undermap glicht, in all map u can'nt go to rof even w/ god mode 'cause are not solid.........

No way to get superjump or "megamode"...........
Um...Do u know you can set this in a coordinate?
Pages: 1 2 3