ItsMods

Full Version: Choose Class button disappearing after side switch (intermission)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having an issue where, during a search and destroy match, if the sides switch (intermission) my Choose Class button disappears and I can no longer choose a weapon. I have a custom menu setup in place of the changeclass.menu with a script, the issue only happens at side switch, at all other times the button is visable. Also, the button works fine on private server, after a side switch (intermission) the button is fine, visible and usable, not sure what is different having it on gs server.

Any reason why this would happen or has anyone had this issue?

Thanks
(08-05-2011, 01:32)thre3pi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having an issue where, during a search and destroy match, if the sides switch (intermission) my Choose Class button disappears and I can no longer choose a weapon. I have a custom menu setup in place of the changeclass.menu with a script, the issue only happens at side switch, at all other times the button is visable. Also, the button works fine on private server, after a side switch (intermission) the button is fine, visible and usable, not sure what is different having it on gs server.

Any reason why this would happen or has anyone had this issue?

Thanks

It seems to be something related to src_cac_disable.
yeah I agree, I can't figure out why it does it only on team switch and not on a new round, must have something to do with intermission/side swap.