ItsMods

Full Version: I Had A Vision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok.. die now plz
I had once the most crazy dream.

I was walkin to home with my girlfriend and in the middle of city appeared farm o_O that was the shortest way to arrive to my home so I decided to go through farm territory. My gf refused and went away. I began walking through farm territory. I hear a wwwfff sound and notice that I had just stepped on chicken egg and ofc broke it. Then a man that looks like RAMBO+BRUCE WILLIS appeared with very big and scary kitchen knife and started to shout at me. He told I broke his egg and he will kill me. Meanwhile I had no mobile phone and it was late evening. That was fuckin scary. Wanna hear the end of sleep? He left me alive. Cuz I paid him. I paid him not money but 3 chicken eggs.

Wtf dream isn't it?
(08-03-2011, 23:52)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I had once the most crazy dream.

I was walkin to home with my girlfriend and in the middle of city appeared farm o_O that was the shortest way to arrive to my home so I decided to go through farm territory. My gf refused and went away. I began walking through farm territory. I hear a wwwfff sound and notice that I had just stepped on chicken egg and ofc broke it. Then a man that looks like RAMBO+BRUCE WILLIS appeared with very big and scary kitchen knife and started to shout at me. He told I broke his egg and he will kill me. Meanwhile I had no mobile phone and it was late evening. That was fuckin scary. Wanna hear the end of sleep? He left me alive. Cuz I paid him. I paid him not money but 3 chicken eggs.

Wtf dream isn't it?

It means you get mad at nothing, and your subconscious knows this. The man in the nightmare represents a side of you.

Also, I dreamt this tonight. Really fucked up:
What did you smoke, azu?
Probably DMT.
Wasn't smoking anything. You know that thing where you wake up in the morning and go back to sleep you get these fucked up and vivid dreams? Yeah, I did that.
Quote:The man in the nightmare represents a side of you.

Im like RAMBO+BRUCE WILLIS? o_O
no im not Troll you never saw real-me
I R 1337
Pages: 1 2