ItsMods

Full Version: L96a1 Texture Sucked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
anyway, the thing that makes this texture look really cool is (for me) that sticker on the stock. dunno why, it make the rifle appear more...professional maybe?
i like it . nice idea the rust on the scope also. good job! Awesome
(08-11-2011, 10:38)01boduke Wrote: [ -> ]anyway, the thing that makes this texture look really cool is (for me) that sticker on the stock. dunno why, it make the rifle appear more...professional maybe?

wich sticker lol?
(08-11-2011, 14:48)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2011, 10:38)01boduke Wrote: [ -> ]anyway, the thing that makes this texture look really cool is (for me) that sticker on the stock. dunno why, it make the rifle appear more...professional maybe?

wich sticker lol?

that white sticker on the stock, that seems to be some kind of instruction for the shooter. it makes the rifle more "real" Wink
sry to tell you but it was already there
(08-11-2011, 19:21)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]sry to tell you but it was already there

nah, i have not in my l96: i'll post a screen

edit: ZOMG F A I L. never noticed that thing o.O maybe your texture makes it appearing whit more evidence o.O
(08-11-2011, 21:53)01boduke Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2011, 19:21)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]sry to tell you but it was already there

nah, i have not in my l96: i'll post a screen

edit: ZOMG F A I L. never noticed that thing o.O maybe your texture makes it appearing whit more evidence o.O

lolz Tongue
Just in-case some didnt know, texture needs to have the roughnes map redone, when you rotate it goes gray ( If I have the time I will take a video and show it )
Pages: 1 2 3