ItsMods

Full Version: Upload mod, server dont start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone tell me they cant upload my mod (QuickScope) to his server, when he upload mod server doesnt start, i had this problem too with another my mod ( now i havent a server, i cant try upload quickscope mod).
Mod is:
Quote:mod.ff + quickscope.iwd
I have to add somethingHuh

I try to load mod like HnS and it works, so i dont make a mistake when i upload the mod, is a mod problem.
(07-27-2011, 13:32)Puffiamo Wrote: [ -> ]Someone tell me they cant upload my mod (QuickScope) to his server, when he upload mod server doesnt start, i had this problem too with another my mod ( now i havent a server, i cant try upload quickscope mod).
Mod is:

I try to load mod like HnS and it works, so i dont make a mistake when i upload the mod, is a mod problem.

About zone file?
Please detele post i solved
(07-27-2011, 13:49)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2011, 13:32)Puffiamo Wrote: [ -> ]Someone tell me they cant upload my mod (QuickScope) to his server, when he upload mod server doesnt start, i had this problem too with another my mod ( now i havent a server, i cant try upload quickscope mod).
Mod is:

About zone file? mod.csv is compiled?
all'interno del mod.ff is missing, you need it compiled to manage your .txt and gsc files

This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.