ItsMods

Full Version: Spawn entity, add collision etc help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-21-2011, 15:26)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]I want people to place barricades wherever they want and zombies to destroy them. Currently I'm using care packages:S and I need a better model.

asset viewer will help you, replace carepacage model name with wathever , then add healt like previously Mw2 zombie doors or like "fall them all" mod.
(07-21-2011, 16:51)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 15:26)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]I want people to place barricades wherever they want and zombies to destroy them. Currently I'm using care packages:S and I need a better model.

asset viewer will help you, replace carepacage model name with wathever , then add healt like previously Mw2 zombie doors or like "fall them all" mod.

Still that normandian barricade's dimensions are not the same as a care package and people should be able to shoot through the spaces between metals.

Edit: My 201th post Awesome
Just spawn the barricade, then spawn a geo_collision at its origin, and spawn a trigger radius at the same origin.

With the trigger radius you can check for anyone that is on zombie team and if they knife whilst within the trigger. Count the number of knifes and once it reaches 20 (or however many) destroy the barricade, geo_collision, and trigger.
I know how to destroy it but if I use that collision bullets won't pass through the spaces in the model, right?(Only metal parts should stop the bullets)
Pages: 1 2