ItsMods

Full Version: number1 made me lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a suggestion.
How about we spread the love by unbanning everyone, but restricting their abilities to post, chat, and send private messages?
(07-16-2011, 22:44)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]I have a suggestion.
How about we spread the love by unbanning everyone, but restricting their abilities to post, chat, and send private messages?

@Ivankec enjoys this special treatment. When he posts he also sees his posts as if everything is fine but nobody else sees it.
@Ivankec will have a fun time when he comes back Big Grin
(07-16-2011, 23:10)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]

@Ivankec enjoys this special treatment. When he posts he also sees his posts as if everything is fine but nobody else sees it.

Wait you mean he's actually here?
Why did you ban number1 in the first place?
(altough i don't have much of a problem with it, he acts/acted like a little child)

Wait he probaly IS a little child
(07-16-2011, 23:10)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]

That. Is fucking hilarious.
(07-17-2011, 01:47)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you ban number1 in the first place?
(altough i don't have much of a problem with it, he acts/acted like a little child)

Multiple accounts?
(07-17-2011, 03:00)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2011, 01:47)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you ban number1 in the first place?

Multiple accounts?

o okay Big Grin

EDIT: i like your ass
Pages: 1 2