ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-18-2011, 12:52)seppe318 Wrote: [ -> ]it crash i run it on administrator and it crashed
i get alltime an fatal error plz help me!

delete que config file that comes with the trainer, start black ops also with the trainer and wait till it amkes the config file again
I do not want to run, says that first I have to start the game and I already did, but I get no blue screen, does not give to see nothing, nothing helps me, somebody help me with the steps. thanks
I got a problem with this, if I want something to work I have to press the buttons a lot times before something happens.. Got some fix for that? Because its really anoying. Great trainer though..
seems to be a client problem of yours, it runs fine
Ow, you didnt tell.. its not a problem but dont use rapid fire on any explosion attachment/weapon because the game will crash. It will crash with an balistic-knife aswell.
dont rage too much Awesome and it wont crash
Thanks run fine!
can u get banned if u used that trainer ?
(07-22-2011, 17:27)almarrie Wrote: [ -> ]can u get banned if u used that trainer ?

never heard of anyone that has been banned for this trainer so far and it exists for a long time
You can disable VAC in the config.cfg.
seta sv_vac "1" to seta sv_vac "0"
I and my friends sometimes use trainer and nobody is banned!
Pages: 1 2 3