ItsMods

Full Version: Checking peoples CFG settings like FPS etc..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to run a while(1) that checks certain player CFG commands like maxfps and return what they have it set to?

so if they have fps over 250 its automatically put back to 250 or they get kicked or something?
This is black ops, not cod4 :p
YUP, still good for some commands to create fair competitive gameplay.
http://bashandslash.com/index.php?option...&Itemid=94
This is almost like it's done in cod4 promod, but you can use the same way for black ops too.
(07-13-2011, 03:12)koil Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to run a while(1) that checks certain player CFG commands like maxfps and return what they have it set to?

so if they have fps over 250 its automatically put back to 250 or they get kicked or something?

more then 125fps is unless and will change back to normal value , hwr you can edit your "myWhitelist.cfg" to reset all player config_mp

add line "exec myconfig_mp.cfg" and edit one.

or just use dvars in a script?
(07-13-2011, 14:06)koil Wrote: [ -> ]or just use dvars in a script?

no with mywhitelist.cfg you can set waht is allowed or not , but exec config is better 'cause overwrite temporaly all config_mp,
another way exec default_mp.cfg then add wathever you want into whitelist

setmoddvar clear
setmoddvar cg_everyoneHearsEveryone "1"
ya, i see.. i dont really want limit it to one setting, just certain settings, your way could work for some things though, thanks neway.
Also i tried using the menu suggested in that file but when i compiled it i had nothing but errors..
you can still get a look how set customdvar but please dont change weapon setting (even if L96a1 sucX)
fileserve.com/file/4HwfN6u basically get dvar that you want monitor and rename it
exemple: scr_jumpheight 64 to scr_sucX_jumpheight 54