ItsMods

Full Version: Simple copy and paste modding do not work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-13-2011, 20:06)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the fact that its not meant to be played in Combat Trainning and that the patch errors you got, makes all the bugs

have you tried to play a wager match in a treyarch server to see if it works or its buggy too?

But I think it should work , Im not really good at modding but Im pretty sure it should work
I have not thought of that, thanks. I watched some videos on YouTube demonstrating how to play wager matches in Combat Training and for they it says "Gun Game" and no buggy HUD. Strange but I will try official wager matches though.

Edit: It is all normal when I play online.
(07-13-2011, 20:10)Varmperonsplitt Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2011, 20:06)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the fact that its not meant to be played in Combat Trainning and that the patch errors you got, makes all the bugs

have you tried to play a wager match in a treyarch server to see if it works or its buggy too?

But I think it should work , Im not really good at modding but Im pretty sure it should work
I have not thought of that, thanks. I watched some videos on YouTube demonstrating how to play wager matches in Combat Training and for they it says "Gun Game" and no buggy HUD. Strange but I will try official wager matches though.

Edit: It is all normal when I play online.

probably a thing you got wrong when doing it
Pages: 1 2