ItsMods

Full Version: Some sites is copying mods.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-08-2011, 17:31)tadej Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2011, 21:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I think they do the same on customcod.***

CostumCod ther are only good mapsers/Modders and that site is few years old.. You cant say they copy it cuz they not im registred ther and i post my mod ther and here and whats problem? if few guys do same? A half of this users here are registred on Costumcod... Costumcod is thebest site for modding/mapping/scripting... and idk whers problem if guys dont know protect his files to do (fast file) thats his problem..

Half of the mods here: http://www.customcod.com/community/index...oard=193.0 are posted by: foxmlg.

So what you are telling is not true.
(07-08-2011, 20:54)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2011, 17:31)tadej Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2011, 21:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I think they do the same on customcod.***

CostumCod ther are only good mapsers/Modders and that site is few years old.. You cant say they copy it cuz they not im registred ther and i post my mod ther and here and whats problem? if few guys do same? A half of this users here are registred on Costumcod... Costumcod is thebest site for modding/mapping/scripting... and idk whers problem if guys dont know protect his files to do (fast file) thats his problem..

Half of the mods here: http://www.customcod.com/community/index...oard=193.0 are posted by: foxmlg.

So what you are telling is not true.

On few mods he was give credits but i think he got secure code of text cuz its same as here... And wheres problem then if he share mod from site to site? Is that good or bad?... Wihout sharing mods,tutorials and other stuff this site wuld never be like it is...

Sry for my bad english..
Can agree with this. Espescially codhacks.ru. They steal everything we post on cfgfactory.com. We contacted them and they keep on doing it.
They are not only stealing Mods, But they also steal skins ect... If u speak about it they starting to abuse u. Stupid kids. They should ban that site 4ever...

free advertisement. as long as they link to our vids, say our names, what's the problem?
(07-13-2011, 15:40)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]free advertisement. as long as they link to our vids, say our names, what's the problem?

I think that was the problem: They did not include those.
Who wants those sites down?
Everyone, lol
(07-13-2011, 16:40)koene007 Wrote: [ -> ]Who wants those sites down?

lets call anonymous ^.^
(07-13-2011, 18:51)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2011, 16:40)koene007 Wrote: [ -> ]Who wants those sites down?

lets call anonymous ^.^

Look at what the internet has degraded to.. >_>
Pages: 1 2 3