ItsMods

Full Version: Awesome Classes modV3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
SW33TOMA
Hi guys,
I downloaded and putted this in the mods folder,
I then went in game and i loaded the mod up,
I went into combat training, choose my class
But i didnt get a MAC 11 RED DOT
What do i do plz help
(11-06-2011, 14:45)minimagpie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
I downloaded and putted this in the mods folder,
I then went in game and i loaded the mod up,
I went into combat training, choose my class
But i didnt get a MAC 11 RED DOT
What do i do plz help

in 3.1 you get a Spectere with all those attachments
i know, but i choose MY class: AK47 Supressor and i then joined.
i pressed like all of the keys and the class menu didnt come up atall. i didnt get the spectre or the mac 11!!!
I downloaded the 3.1 edition but that didnt work!
(11-07-2011, 18:31)minimagpie Wrote: [ -> ]i know, but i choose MY class: AK47 Supressor and i then joined.
i pressed like all of the keys and the class menu didnt come up atall. i didnt get the spectre or the mac 11!!!
I downloaded the 3.1 edition but that didnt work!

i wouldn't know why, because you're the first person i think with this problem
the link says "ERROR CANNOT DOWNLOAD RETRYING
Hey im kinda new to modding black ops,since iv always been a little scared of vac Confused. i was wondering 1. is putting weapons in to mp bannable? (id think not but still wondering just to make sureAngel) 2.Can i customize which of the classes i want or make my own... say with a ppsh 41,mosin nagant,and sog knife, or just any combination is what im getting at?Id really like to have ALL the WAW weapons like the first 2 i mentioned and the mp40,stg44,.etc ..etc..Thanks for any help anyone.Big Grin
(12-01-2011, 20:19)mikeoxbig Wrote: [ -> ]Hey im kinda new to modding black ops,since iv always been a little scared of vac Confused. i was wondering 1. is putting weapons in to mp bannable? (id think not but still wondering just to make sureAngel) 2.Can i customize which of the classes i want or make my own... say with a ppsh 41,mosin nagant,and sog knife, or just any combination is what im getting at?Id really like to have ALL the WAW weapons like the first 2 i mentioned and the mp40,stg44,.etc ..etc..Thanks for any help anyone.Big Grin

everythin i did was done with the official modding tools, so its not bannable at all
(12-02-2011, 22:56)ddaavvee Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2011, 20:19)mikeoxbig Wrote: [ -> ]Hey im kinda new to modding black ops,since iv always been a little scared of vac Confused. i was wondering 1. is putting weapons in to mp bannable? (id think not but still wondering just to make sureAngel) 2.Can i customize which of the classes i want or make my own... say with a ppsh 41,mosin nagant,and sog knife, or just any combination is what im getting at?Id really like to have ALL the WAW weapons like the first 2 i mentioned and the mp40,stg44,.etc ..etc..Thanks for any help anyone.Big Grin

everythin i did was done with the official modding tools, so its not bannable at all

awesome good to know, umm im haveing trouble i put the 4 .iwds in my block ops main folder then started a combat training session to test it and nothing happened,no mac 11 nothing it just started me with the class i selected and thats it. what could i be doing wrong?id really like to use the ppsh and mosin nagant
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18