ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Epidemic Mod Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hard to balance when you don't have a lot to work with. I think it would be easier if we had map tools. Custom maps can really be of help. >.>
edit: anyways we will probably run this mod on our Dedi. If you want to come check it out and see testing with medium to large amounts of players give me a ring.
awesome lemon
So after finishing your mod by creating the .FF file, you don't need to include the .GSC files in your mod folder?
yes, FF is enough but add GSC's for source code if u want Tongue
Saw some updates on the mod preview when is that due up?
(07-09-2011, 07:50)cervantes Wrote: [ -> ]Saw some updates on the mod preview when is that due up?

I can't give a certain date, I need to make the barricade system first.
(07-03-2011, 17:10)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]IMPORTANT UPDATE: I decided to release .gsc files, too. You can fix the admin menu, add things to menu and fix the necessary parts to make it work smoothly in dedi servers.

Now we can leech your mod Big Grin
Nice mod, good job Lemon, Big Grin
(07-09-2011, 13:40)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2011, 17:10)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]IMPORTANT UPDATE: I decided to release .gsc files, too. You can fix the admin menu, add things to menu and fix the necessary parts to make it work smoothly in dedi servers.

Now we can leech your mod Big Grin

Lol. New version will be quite different.
Damn this is nice Goodjob Lemon and btw that video intro was pretty sweet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10