ItsMods

Full Version: Tutorial on Weapon Modding. (NOT DONE ALREADY)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am new to modding (scripting), but with what I want to do, as far as I know, not MUCH scripting is involved, and the stuff that IS involved I can already do from the tutorial about importing SP guns into MP.

So my request is:
A tutorial (video if you have the time. Big Grin ) about how to take a CUSTOM GUN model (not from ANY COD's) and animate it and import it into the game.
I understand that this is a lot to ask but it would be really helpful because I always loved the BSF mod for COD4 (Balkan Special Forces - http://www.scclan-gamers.com/) and I WOULD download that to just copy the scripts/models, but sadly they never made a English version (ONLY Russian) and I can't download it anyway because the files that I NEED are in the server, not released. (I can't get on server because it's a low ping server... IN RUSSIA! lot)

Thanks,
xSpydeRx
-
Samuel

Oh and if anyone has any GOOD Glock 17 (NOT 18c) models that either already have anim's for COD or are ready to animate, I would LOVE to use them, I can't pay anything but I will add your name to the credits if you don't mind.

ANY other models that people have would be gladly used when necessary, I will include you in credits.

Basically I am looking to make a normal mod, with custom weapons. Nothing special game-type/mode wise. xD
Very hard to make.
I managed to get the m40a3 ingame, but it doesn't look good because the position is off
It appears a maya Error for me -,-
That sucks. I wanted to import the Deagle and P90
(07-03-2011, 13:22)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Very hard to make.

Do you know how? I would LOVE any help.

(07-03-2011, 13:28)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to get the m40a3 ingame, but it doesn't look good because the position is off

Can you tell me how? I would love any input. I am quite new to modding (at least with COD, a couple other games I'm decent), and I would really love to start modding the guns, hopefully to make a mod close to BSF. (I have an idea for the teams and scenario, but I will not share unless someone wants to help me with it.)

PLEASE, if any modelers, scripters, animators would like to help, please contact me on these:
(Add "frostbittensoldier" -> and you will see: (xSpydeRx)

Steam: "frostbittensoldier" -> (xSpydeRx)
Skype( Mostly on my cell for next 3 weeks. Read Below.): "frostbittensoldier" -> ({OCS}xSpydeRx)

(I will be away during the week, for next 3 weeks. Only on Fridays, Saturdays, and maybe a couples hours Sunday, will I actually be on my computer.)

EDIT:
I am at FPS Game Design/Programming/RPG Game Design Camp for next 3 weeks. (One each week, in that order. xD)

Thanks,
xSpydeRx
-
Samuel Raymond.