ItsMods

Full Version: Zombie Mod Throwable Limbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For my mod im using the ItsZombieMod as the base.

Alright, I tested it on the server, and because of the unlimited amount of limbs the server crashed lol I guess it exceeded the maximum amount of models. does anyone know if there is an option in the asset manager which makes the limb disappear off of the ground after a certain amount of time?

I tried using the Die On respawn option, but I think that it didn't work because of instead of dieing I think you just change to the axis team.

Quote:doInfection()
{
self endon("disconnect");

for(;Wink
{
self waittill("death");
self maps\mp\gametypes\_teams::changeTeam("axis");
}
}

I think the problem comes from that code. because when you die it uses that code instead of killing you.

Another problem I am having is that when someone jumps off of a cliff they die and go to spectator instead of becoming a zombie. This is irritating on maps such as launch or summit where you can fall to your death and then its left to only one zombie.

Another problem I am having is that the democlient is sometimes chosen as a zombie instead of a player.

Another problem Im looking to solve is making a person who has joined after the game starts, auto join the zombie team instead of becoming a survivor.

one of my last problems is that the limbs im throwing are unlimited, I've tried a bunch of things to try to fix it but no luck Sad

As you can see I have alot of problems. Hopefully someone knows whats wrong or how to fix some of these.
Just have it so that the limbs disapear after X seconds. Eg.

PHP Code:
zombiearm spawn("script_model"origin);
zombiearm setModel("zombiearm_model");
//code to throew zombie arm or whatever;
wait 120;
zombiearm delete(); 
(07-01-2011, 11:50)Madnesslink5 Wrote: [ -> ]Just have it so that the limbs disapear after X seconds. Eg.

PHP Code:
zombiearm spawn("script_model"origin);
zombiearm setModel("zombiearm_model");
//code to throew zombie arm or whatever;
wait 120;
zombiearm delete(); 

Alright I'll give it a go, does anyone know how to fix any of the other problems?
Bump anyone know how to fix these problems?
also madness that didn't work. Sad
Pages: 1 2