ItsMods

Full Version: Tactical Training Mod Beta 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've hosted this on a public server and the unlimited ammo feature does not work on Hanoi (have not checked other maps as yet)

Any ideas?
(07-13-2011, 13:40)xypew Wrote: [ -> ]I've hosted this on a public server and the unlimited ammo feature does not work on Hanoi (have not checked other maps as yet)

Any ideas?

there's probably a problem with player_sustainammo 1, but i don't know why :S I'll fix it in the next release.
Beta 2.0 with dummies and other minor fixes!
oh nice thnx
Just tested it and its buggy :/
1)Still die when god mode is on
2)cant place any dummies
and i was wondering if theres any chance u can configure the keys ureself cause they are a mess now :/
just played it with my team on our server.
everything works great.
thx
how to host it on private match ? some1 can tell me ? maybe there is a link which a missed? all help is apreceated
(07-17-2011, 20:25)^Kakarot Wrote: [ -> ]how to host it on private match ? some1 can tell me ? maybe there is a link which a missed? all help is apreceated

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Load...-1-09.html
Cool mod, I wanted to know what is the code in your script, for when you active noclip?

Eg. self enableUFO(); or something like that?
sorry for the late but im not at home and i cant connect to internet... And i dont remember where's that function sorry... I'll answer you when i return home... (31 july)
Pages: 1 2 3 4