ItsMods

Full Version: [Approved] 1 Kill + 1 Roll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
my idea is then you get the Roll "1 Kill + 1 Roll" you must kill somebody and you became a roll + and at the next kill again a roll and so on

credit by [AmW]Elite_Nudel
(06-28-2011, 15:45)Elite_Nudel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
my idea is then you get the Roll "1 Kill + 1 Roll" you must kill somebody and you became a roll + and at the next kill again a roll and so on

So if I am right it's like roll the dice but you don't get a new roll when you die but when you make a kill? Sounds interesting feature for RTD v2 in config file.
(06-28-2011, 16:40)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2011, 15:45)Elite_Nudel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

So if I am right it's like roll the dice but you don't get a new roll when you die but when you make a kill? Sounds interesting feature for RTD v2 in config file.

"It's Mods Call of Duty: Black Ops Mod Releases Azumikkel's Roll The Dice Roll Sharing/Suggestions "

And he means, every kill that you make that life earns you a new roll
Something like Gungame with Roll the Dice which is one of the rolls you can roll. Something like "156. Roll the Roll" Big Grin
sounts nice
ilike
u sound perverted
me?lolno
Roll implemented. Will be playable on the server soon