ItsMods

Full Version: custom maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
you cant compare this with zeroys work. just boring
.d3dbsp files lol I remember breaking my head with it in mw2 and failing at it or was it zombie sp..? nevermind, I haven't tried yet but in theory make a gigantic object-map-sized, spawn it above nuke-town and you have a custom map
(07-09-2011, 15:26)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]you cant compare this with zeroys work. just boring

Actually this is a lot better than the test i did for many reason Smile -- Thanks NTAuthority, you may have helped more than you think!

EDIT: OK, this was done by some "hacking"... so maybe not the way to go :/
Nazi Zombies Custom Maps: District 19 on you tube...

Xbox 1 PC 0
eggsbox -9000 : PC 1

fps on console! seriously... and btw its not about hacking here, its about modding
- HAHAHA
(07-12-2011, 11:54)GOVNO12 Wrote: [ -> ]- HAHAHA

wath a new map inspired by Black Ops for Legoland?

Xbox network are different from PC and Codwiki dont report is already possible make custom map for BO, but dont report is not possible too.
Finding danny trejo model into raw file i see something about WaW zombie maps and a new one called "Temple".....
"Temple" would probably be Shangri-La map
Yeah it is. And i like it Big Grin
and what about load WaW maps, i think is possible, Kino der totem was not released WaW map due to Mw2 release
Pages: 1 2 3 4