ItsMods

Full Version: Find the Difference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-23-2011, 13:51)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]Nice find Azu,

I really don't think the Credits at your old mod are fair.
1. It says I mainly used MW2 Promod, Wich I was part of the coding team.
2. You took, Strattime, Readyup, Players Alive, Dropbomb, Plant Sound, and what more that I didn't checked.

To me that's the ''base'' of a good competetive mod. But W/E, I'm probably wrong.
Adding a little credits is probably to much so just have fun recoding it all and I'll be playing your mod in the future Smile

Peace

I'll stop this discussion now because I don't want to heavy fighting Big Grin

I am not on anyone's side... But "Nice find Azu"? lol?
It just means he was in a cmMOD server...
(06-23-2011, 13:51)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]"That means nothing" This + the original post of this thread is enough evidence. Xerok just admit it and get on with your life, nobody respects a liar.

I already admitted I used mp_audere (cMMod) functions, without knowing it was Eekhorn's work.
(06-23-2011, 13:55)xThePacMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2011, 13:51)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]Nice find Azu,

I really don't think the Credits at your old mod are fair.
1. It says I mainly used MW2 Promod, Wich I was part of the coding team.
2. You took, Strattime, Readyup, Players Alive, Dropbomb, Plant Sound, and what more that I didn't checked.

To me that's the ''base'' of a good competetive mod. But W/E, I'm probably wrong.
Adding a little credits is probably to much so just have fun recoding it all and I'll be playing your mod in the future Smile

Peace

I'll stop this discussion now because I don't want to heavy fighting Big Grin

I am not on anyone's side... But "Nice find Azu"? lol?
It just means he was in a cmMOD server...

Way to copy off the post right above you. You didn't find that out by yourself did you now?
ANYWAY, me and Eekhorn have talked like grown men.
We finally got our points across, and I finally understood what he wanted.

Basically, Eekhorn wants credits, because his code helped me (it, indeed, did help me).
I will put credits on the main thread, saying that Eekhorn's code helped me.
But I still will change stuff that belongs to him.

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for reading this incredible adventure and I'll see you later.

(03-03-2011, 11:48)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Cool story bro.
[...]
Quit whining [...] and move on.
(06-23-2011, 14:16)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ][...] I suck dick and make fake quotes [...]

Yeah, you shouldn't do that.
Pages: 1 2 3