ItsMods

Full Version: Custom signatuers ~ORDER HERE~ //and more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"INTRO" THREAD

Quote:Hey guys, Im getting started with Adobe Photoshop. After I learnt 3 programm languages and passed through 8 mod-games, I started learning graphics.

So, tell me what signature or art-work do you want me to make for you and I will try to do all I can. This "service" is not professional, but I will try to do my best.

MY WORKS (the more requests will be completed, the more pictures shall be here):

G-Man
[Image: avasmallsize.jpg]

Some surrealistic
[Image: posterkp.jpg]
Actually, I need a menu background image for Black Ops.
There should be Zombie Epidemic Mod writing on the screen.
And Author: Lemon should be writing in the bottom left corner.
It would be better if there are some zombie images.

Good luck xDxD
kk i will try Wink
lol surtek... i just did NOTHING for you what for are you playing your pessimistic role in pole?
(06-22-2011, 14:58)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I need a menu background image for Black Ops.

Good luck xDxD
Idk if it does any harm but i wanted to try too.. 30 min work.. What do you think?

[Image: oacgh5.png]

cool. he already took mine TongueP

[Image: zomb2small.jpg]
shit, ur one is cool too Big Grin
I would like a sig with mw2 OMA on it Nyan Cat
nono sorry not now. im going to seaside tomorrow at 6am so i will be packing my things today sorry. will return in 2 weeks Wink
(06-22-2011, 21:29)koli70 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2011, 14:58)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I need a menu background image for Black Ops.

Good luck xDxD
Idk if it does any harm but i wanted to try too.. 30 min work.. What do you think?

[Image: oacgh5.png]

Thank you. Maybe i'll make a collection and change the background image everweek.