ItsMods

Full Version: VAC Bans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well you see I let my horse on my computer and then I looked at my computer again I was banned Sad
(09-30-2011, 01:49)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]Well you see I let my horse on my computer and then I looked at my computer again I was banned Sad

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing.
(09-30-2011, 11:29)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2011, 01:49)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]Well you see I let my horse on my computer and then I looked at my computer again I was banned Sad

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing.

Look at Nyan Cat, is more amazing
Hey im new and just joined today. What do you guys recommend is the most stable version of liberation that is undetected and won't get a vac ban (assuming I carry out the exact correct procedures). Thanks
None of the versions works perfectly anf you have a high risk of getting banned. Best way of modding mw2 is alteriwnet in my opinion.
or host with a banned account!
I can sell mine
(10-03-2011, 09:54)dominator012 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey im new and just joined today. What do you guys recommend is the most stable version of liberation that is undetected and won't get a vac ban (assuming I carry out the exact correct procedures). Thanks

Use the first versionsBig Grin
Works for me!
are you sure @_Smile_Man_ where can i dl?
(10-06-2011, 09:32)dominator012 Wrote: [ -> ]are you sure @_Smile_Man_ where can i dl?

I'm not sure, but it works for me:
click here
scroll down the page and you will find my attachement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4