ItsMods

Full Version: How to create a modded GunGame server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Folks,

Can someone tell me how to set up a modded GunGame server. I would like to make one with ALL weapons Black Ops have. So no time limit. There are some GunGame releases on this forum. I tried them all, including the Team Deatmatch. All the servers will load, but after loading it will say something about bad strings. Do i start it wrong? I just start the server like i start all other mods (RollTheDice + Zombie).

Please help me!!
edit maps/mp/gametypes/oic.gsc

then type in the dev console /g_gametype oic and then /map mp_nuked
(06-17-2011, 15:56)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]edit maps/mp/gametypes/oic.gsc

then type in the dev console /g_gametype oic and then /map mp_nuked

I cant see any files called oic.gsc and what do i have to edit?

PS. Isnt oic one in the chamber?
I also cant find a gun.gsc. Is it in the mod folder?

For example, cant get it done with the SanX GunGame Mod. Just want to start from the TreyArch mod option
so in theory in that file you posted one could easily add more weapons, can perks be set to each one too?
kind of like in roll the dice?
can one change the gametype? I cant see where to in that file.

I also could not find that file to modify can i just copy the one you posted and save it to a mods folder?
Anyone? Still dont get it
Start your game, open up the console, type /g_gametype gun, type /map mp_nuked, ?????,profit
(06-19-2011, 18:16)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Start your game, open up the console, type /g_gametype gun, type /map mp_nuked, ?????,profit

That is just a regular gungame, not modded?
(06-20-2011, 13:38)Dountill Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2011, 18:16)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Start your game, open up the console, type /g_gametype gun, type /map mp_nuked, ?????,profit

That is just a regular gungame, not modded?

People. I still can find the folder where you all talking about...
Pages: 1 2