ItsMods

Full Version: help sniper aim stabilizer script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys I'm trying to modify a mod to get my own one Tongue
I only need of the script to make my sniper scope steady.(like in the iSnipe one)
many thanks guys
(sorry for my bad english Tongue )
1. look in iSnipe mod
2. use code
3. ??
4. profit faster than having to ask here and look stupid.
I have done -_- i'm not so newbe XD but I did't find the script (there are too many script linked together...i'm not a programmer, it's just a hobby for me. so pls could you skilled programmer help me?
ps I edited your mod....O.o it's amazing your code!!! I suppose you work in game-planning or something like!!! O.O
really amazing!!
hey man i'll give the the code but you really should go throught that mod and find where it is so you know how it works , you'll never learn anything like this

Code:
setDvar ("player_breath_fire_delay", 0);
setDvar ("player_breath_gasp_lerp", 0);
setDvar ("player_breath_gasp_scale", 0);
setDvar ("player_breath_gasp_time", 0);
setDvar ("player_breath_hold_lerp", 9999);
setDvar ("player_breath_hold_time", 9999);
Lot of thanks!!! next time i'm gonna search deeper!! It's my first written mod!! I nead someone who teach me something!!!
thank you again!!
(i'll post my mot sooner as possible!! Smile))) )
Quote:Im trying to modify a mod
Quote:to modify a mod

O_O
(06-14-2011, 00:12)djlory3000 Wrote: [ -> ]I have done -_- i'm not so newbe XD but I did't find the script (there are too many script linked together...i'm not a programmer, it's just a hobby for me. so pls could you skilled programmer help me?
ps I edited your mod....O.o it's amazing your code!!! I suppose you work in game-planning or something like!!! O.O
really amazing!!

I'm not a programmer, especially not skilled. I don't have an education with programming nor do I work with it.
wow!! you look like a skilled programmer...your mods are graet Wink
could you suggest me a good program to write the code?
(something better than textpad XD, to make scripting easyer....i'm downloading dreamweaver but i'm not sure that is compatible with this language! and is not a freeware...a linux-based should be perfect!!!)
notepad++
(06-14-2011, 14:55)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]notepad++

yep thats the best thing to use + i like to turn on c++ syntax highlighting sometime's xD

Pages: 1 2