ItsMods

Full Version: Free Fast DL Server for Black Ops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(06-11-2011, 19:57)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Also advertisement is on the side of your screen the seconds after you spawn, then it disappears.

i just have a simple question, i have to put the command on the regular config file or i have to create a custom config file
It's kinda obsolete since gsc's need to be in ff's now and we can't check the code in their right now (automatically).
I would love to use this stuff since my host is almost overloaded because of the shitload of bandwidth, but after i uploaded the client can't find it and yes i used the config file, Do you guys have server problems or something? please help me asap since my server is offline right now

also: http://bomods.itsmods.com/4677/mods/mp_P...KC3/mod.ff

edit: i'm using my backup server now, but i would really love to use this Sad
can anybody fix the link? its "dead"
As I said in the shoutbox yesterday..

This doesn't work anymore because the scripts are now in .ff files and because of that they can't check if you are really advertising itsmods.
We do offer hosting on request.

Contact me for that per PM (and only contact me if your mod is a bit decent (HAHAHA LOL 24/7 NUKETOWN SNIPERLOBBY! and I have no reason to not trust you).
the upload link is not working for me...
(08-17-2011, 00:25)BrokenSilenceDev Wrote: [ -> ]the upload link is not working for me...

never mind
(08-17-2011, 00:25)BrokenSilenceDev Wrote: [ -> ]the upload link is not working for me...

never mind

If you have an awesome mod, I can provide hosting for you. We already host PtK for @JariZ. Ask him about what he thinks of it but as far as I know it's working just fine.
(08-17-2011, 12:16)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]

never mind

If you have an awesome mod, I can provide hosting for you. We already host PtK for @JariZ. Ask him about what he thinks of it but as far as I know it's working just fine.

It's working great nova, thnx again
Instead of doing all that crap you can just get a free site from Gameserver.com
if you bought a gameserver from there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4