ItsMods

Full Version: AI zombies black ops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you add the points system to the attatchment so it can be like the real server?
Explain what is in the real server and I may help.
(09-26-2011, 16:26)Maro Thabet Wrote: [ -> ]How do you add the points system to the attatchment so it can be like the real server?

its not possible to turn an unranked server with a mod into a ranked server to boost your reaL stats.
Im not a modder but im pretty sure its not possible. Ranked servers do not have access to ftp or mods. From what i know anyways.

if im wrong then my bad Wink
What I meant is how can you add the points system(2250 points for .barret) to the mod like in the original server(ip: 216.155.146.132)?
This question is mainly directed to [CoDBOMod]Nukem because he made the server and the mod.
Can anyone please answer my question or at least pm (or email) me the answer.
(09-26-2011, 16:30)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2011, 16:26)Maro Thabet Wrote: [ -> ]How do you add the points system to the attatchment so it can be like the real server?

its not possible to turn an unranked server with a mod into a ranked server to boost your reaL stats.

What I meant is how to add the score system(buying .50 barret for 2250 points from the shop) not the points sytem(xp).You might be able to understand me if u played in the server b4(216.155.146.132) .
undefined
Pages: 1 2