ItsMods

Full Version: No Hope: AI zombie mod for black ops?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I was just browsing through the Unranked section of Black Ops yesterday when I saw someone hosting a zombie mod server. Thinking it was like the ITzZombieMod Beta I joined. To my surprise it was the No Hope AI zombie mod with bots. It had the Black Ops Zombie Dog sound for the beginning of each round. You know where it says "Fetch Me their Soulsss!"

Played for a little while before something happened and I couldn't find it again.

I came here because apparently it downloaded 2 files from here when it was loading. I tried looking for the mod in the Black Ops Mod Release section but couldn't find it.

So was that guy beta testing? or is it an official release?
beta, he was testing the sounds.

because I've got the normal one and it doesnt contains sounds
If it downloaded the mod from here while loading, it should be someone that has ftp acces which is: all admins and super moderators. I didn't uploaded it btw.
I got it ingame in black ops, I shall post it Wink
oooooo aight. Thanks
(06-08-2011, 22:57)eL_MeXiCaNo Wrote: [ -> ]oooooo aight. Thanks

That was me xD, I stopped hosting that night because my game froze and had to leave in a few minutes anyways.

(06-08-2011, 20:47)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]If it downloaded the mod from here while loading, it should be someone that has ftp acces which is: all admins and super moderators. I didn't uploaded it btw.

cod6hmod.itshax.com is the site...