ItsMods

Full Version: Best Wikipedia Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FUCK YOU STOP DE-REPPING ME FOR THIS YOU KNOW YOU LOVE DICKS
Also
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...ogle.co.il
I clicked the penis one.
Click the last one Big Grin
lolol the last one is awesome
So what was the large alien space shit like?
He obviously wrote that wikipedia page in the future and then sent it back to this time right before disappearing. That means that our 4funplayin doesn't know YET.
(06-08-2011, 16:10)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]He obviously wrote that wikipedia page in the future and then sent it back to this time right before disappearing. That means that our 4funplayin doesn't know YET.

Actually I killed myself from the past (the 4funplayin before the wiki page appeared) I am actually 40~ years old now.
Paradox? no, parallel universe.

(06-08-2011, 15:51)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]So what was the large alien space shit like?
Kinda brown.
(06-09-2011, 13:51)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2011, 16:10)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]He obviously wrote that wikipedia page in the future and then sent it back to this time right before disappearing. That means that our 4funplayin doesn't know YET.

Actually I killed myself from the past (the 4funplayin before the wiki page appeared) I am actually 40~ years old now.
Paradox? no, parallel universe.

(06-08-2011, 15:51)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]So what was the large alien space shit like?
Kinda brown.

Ah, it's like THAT. Sorry for getting it wrong.
So how did you die?
bomb go boom boom
Pages: 1 2