ItsMods

Full Version: Refund GameServers.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am I right if I say it's good for the ''itsmods'' traffic that they keep delaying? Like, when they announced modtools, I guess a lot of people search for mods, now it will go like that twice ! Big Grin
Say that the info on wiki.treyarch isn't reliable and u thought that the mod tools would come out on that day?
(06-08-2011, 11:52)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]Am I right if I say it's good for the ''itsmods'' traffic that they keep delaying? Like, when they announced modtools, I guess a lot of people search for mods, now it will go like that twice ! Big Grin

and when the modtools are released i bet there even more visitors, because there are only a few pages with some gsc tutorials and mod examples online
(06-08-2011, 12:40)iHeartNoobs Wrote: [ -> ]Say that the info on wiki.treyarch isn't reliable and u thought that the mod tools would come out on that day?

Did, "h4x" responded and said that it's not their fault but Treyarch's and that I won't receive a refund.

K, luckily PayPal does not care about whose fault it is that I did not receive the advertised product and therefore refunds the amount.

Heart GameServers.com
(06-08-2011, 16:05)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2011, 12:40)iHeartNoobs Wrote: [ -> ]Say that the info on wiki.treyarch isn't reliable and u thought that the mod tools would come out on that day?

Did, "h4x" responded and said that it's not their fault but Treyarch's and that I won't receive a refund.

K, luckily PayPal does not care about whose fault it is that I did not receive the advertised product and therefore refunds the amount.

Heart GameServers.com

I have a love hate relationship with Paypal. I hate that they always side with the buyer and it is very hard to do anything as a seller. But I do love them when this kind of thing happens.

I am glad that you got the money back.
Pages: 1 2