ItsMods

Full Version: Hosting a cmMOD lobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, i join everyday to cmMOD lobbies, and as long as they are all laggy as hell, i thought it would be nice for me and my mates to create a lobby of our own.
Although, i'm a bit clueless about what i have to do, what programms do i have to use, and stuff. Any help would be appreciated, and mean i'll invite anyone who helped to my lobbies.

Steam ID: t3rror200

(06-05-2011, 18:32)eleos Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys, i join everyday to cmMOD lobbies, and as long as they are all laggy as hell, i thought it would be nice for me and my mates to create a lobby of our own.
Although, i'm a bit clueless about what i have to do, what programms do i have to use, and stuff. Any help would be appreciated, and mean i'll invite anyone who helped to my lobbies.

Steam ID: t3rror200

Go into the mods menu which you can access trough the main menu, then select mp_cmMOD_beta and wait till its done. Then after that it should say "Mod loaded from blabla\mods\mp_cmMOD_beta" in yellow on the right. then just start a private match and your done.

same for me
downloaded the right cmmod on a hoster, when i try (S&D, no VAC) the game isnt in cmmod
i ve cmmod since first version, and i ve paid for suport Eekhorn
(06-05-2011, 20:21)PapaGreg Wrote: [ -> ]same for me
downloaded the right cmmod on a hoster, when i try (S&D, no VAC) the game isnt in cmmod
i ve cmmod since first version, and i ve paid for suport Eekhorn

You can also try:
Start a private match with the settings you want
Type in console:
Code:
fs_game mods\mp_cmmod_beta; map_restart

then it should load the mod as well
fs_game is write protected in blops
So you need to put the modfile in the black ops mods folder.
Something like this:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\mods

Create a folder in the mods folder and call it: mp_cmMOD, put there the files in. Than start black ops, go into the mods menu, select mod and start your private match.