ItsMods

Full Version: Server IP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It is online, never was offline.
called 000000 [ItsMods.com] Server 1 now though.
i cant seem to find it in the server list, even if i add "bo1.itsmods.com:3244" to my config_mp.cfg after seta server 1, like you told us to do, it still doesnt work.. can you maybe upload your mp_config.cfg so i cna use that?
(11-14-2010, 05:43)thijs12 Wrote: [ -> ]i cant seem to find it in the server list, even if i add "bo1.itsmods.com:3244" to my config_mp.cfg after seta server 1, like you told us to do, it still doesnt work.. can you maybe upload your mp_config.cfg so i cna use that?

I couldn't find the server in the server list at first either. After some waiting and refreshing a couple of times, you should find it near the top when sorting servers after name.
(11-14-2010, 06:13)MorganHJK Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2010, 05:43)thijs12 Wrote: [ -> ]i cant seem to find it in the server list, even if i add "bo1.itsmods.com:3244" to my config_mp.cfg after seta server 1, like you told us to do, it still doesnt work.. can you maybe upload your mp_config.cfg so i cna use that?

I couldn't find the server in the server list at first either. After some waiting and refreshing a couple of times, you should find it near the top when sorting servers after name.
yeah thats what i do, but im afraid i screwed up my config_mp.cfg file after adding that server, and i deleted it after, but i think it has gone wrong or something..
but ill wait, its located in germany right? Could you add me on steam, ill PM youSmile
EDIT: first pm i sent you had the wrong ID in it, second one is the right ID, thanksSmile
honestly, the server browser seems to be very bugged.
you rly have to refresh often till the server appears in the list.
2 more servers in first post.
(11-14-2010, 15:58)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]2 more servers in first post.

How do i add them to favorites.
try this in console (yes its bugged as well)

/addfavourite bo1.itsmods.com:3244
/addfavourite bo2.itsmods.com:3084
/addfavourite bo3.itsmods.com:3074
(11-14-2010, 16:23)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]try this in console (yes its bugged as well)

/addfavourite bo1.itsmods.com:3244
/addfavourite bo2.itsmods.com:3084
/addfavourite bo3.itsmods.com:3074

Nope Dodgy
i wrote its bugged, try it again and again and again period
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7