ItsMods

Full Version: BLACKOPS MOD TOOLS! Tuesday, May 31st, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-30-2011, 10:33)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2011, 10:29)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]who whats going on?

In an official screenshot of the Mod Tools you can see stuff about a Hide and Seek mod.
I can think where they got the inspiration.

They stole Sharpshooter from me too.
Sharpshooter was already in CSS
& guys don't act like they stole it from Azumikkel, Hide and Seek dates from COD4 too..
(05-30-2011, 10:54)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]Sharpshooter was already in CSS
& guys don't act like they stole it from Azumikkel, Hide and Seek dates from COD4 too..

That is true (actually the first CS, but w/e), but I wouldn't be surprised if the implementation is partially c/p'd
(05-30-2011, 10:54)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]Sharpshooter was already in CSS

Gun Game came from counter strike too. i think One in the Chamber is the only wager match that treyarch came up with, maybe Sticks and Stones too.
TBH: OIC is the best coded wagermatch of the game.

The others are poorly executed. All going to change TOMORROW!
also the tools will be released between now and 16 hours. But steam mostly releases games 1 1/2 hour from now.
2 hours from now till steam ***** , crossing fingers
Why i can't see the mod tool download in TOOLS MENU ? Sad I can see only the REMOTE CONSOLE TOOL Sad
HELP ME _
(05-31-2011, 17:07)diSe Wrote: [ -> ]Why i can't see the mod tool download in TOOLS MENU ? Sad I can see only the REMOTE CONSOLE TOOL Sad
HELP ME _

there not out yet read the last post man ^^^ about ahour now, we hope
thx4info Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4