ItsMods

Full Version: Basic MW2 Memory Hacking: Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

2nd Tutorial, this is not really Memory Hacking, this is similar but not same, you can also get this with memory editing too.

In this tutorial I´ll explain how to get models, fxs and much more things names in FF Files. The 2 things you need are FF Viewer and a HEX program. I recomend HEX Workshop or HxD, in the tutorial I use HxD.

I´ll explain step by step

1-Open FF Viewer
2-With FF Viewer open one of the game data files(.FF files)
3-Now open your HEX program
4-With the hex program open a new file that has been generated in the folder were the FF File you opened with FF Viewer was. It will be always called: something_extracted.ff
5-Search for a text string, I recomend to put words relationes with what you are looking for, Tongue
6-In this case I searched for sunglass in terminal, it finds me some names, some of them are the locations of those models in the map, others are the textures and shines, others are the loading model bytes(something lod110,220,330,10...). What we need is the real model, in the tutorial I show you the ones that work. The sunglasses_01 and the 03(well there are 5 sunglases in game: 01,02,03,04,05)
7-Precache in Init() your mod the model you extracted: precacheModel("modelnamehere");
8-Enjoy your pro models, Smile

Video:

Thx Big Grin
Wow, very very helpfull !