ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Due Date Set Nov 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:flip the M in MW3 and you get WW3

WOOP WOOP NEW VIDEO
This may very well be intentional.. "We have leaked information about the biggest game of 2011!"
Looks like MW3 will be out before mod tools.
(05-14-2011, 10:14)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]ne speaks the language that guy uses at the end?

I don't know but probably Russian. "Remember, No Russian."
Quote:http://www.imodernwarfare3.com/

i think they "leaked" those infos on purpose cause they know that people are pissed about the latest cod series and they are scared to lose a lot of players at BF3

I hope this is engine is a graphical update only, the mw2 engine was smooth and stuff unlike the crap that Treyarch uses.

the weapons look ok so far, if these are real then they did a pretty good job on the graphics. the modern ak47 look ugly as shit and so far IW still doesnt know that almost everyone wants more Bolt-Action snipers and less Semi-Auto's. The scorpion is just a re-used weapon of cod4.. nothing changed. FINALLY A NORMAL MP5!

TANKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH -1

So thats my opinion Big Grin
Hardly anyone wants more snipers, afaik most people jsut want the damage to be realistic (you don't stand up from a idunnowut big sniper rifle bullet in your chest. In CoD1 - CoD 7 you do).
It looks cool dont get me wrong but IF THERES A COD COMING OUT EVERY YEAR ITS FUCKING ANNOYING,
I could see very cool mods emerging from this game
(05-14-2011, 14:20)Cgallagher Wrote: [ -> ]It looks cool dont get me wrong but IF THERES A COD COMING OUT EVERY YEAR ITS FUCKING ANNOYING,
I could see very cool mods emerging from this game
If there is mod tools for it lol

put up a new videoBlush
Pages: 1 2 3 4