ItsMods

Full Version: console and pc players gaming together!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is my first post! lol and ive been registered for a while..... but getting to the point i saw this on the tech game and i thought i should share it with you guys....

http://www.thetechgame.com/News/sid=1671...outed.html

it talks about pc players and console players gaming together! Tongue

what do guys think about pc players and console players gaming together?
This is gonna be fun if its true Big Grin
I might have to buy another Call of duty Undecided
I hope there will be no dedics, or at least not only from gameservers. I (and probably some other people )were disappointed when they released blops with gameservers-only dedics..

@azu
happy ?
Hardly anyone was disappointed when Blops turned out to have dedis cause EVERY SINGLE MULTIPLAYER PC GAME (except for MW2) has dedis and it is good that way.
(05-12-2011, 05:55)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]OrangePL was disappointed when they released blops with dedics..

fixed.
The article on the link is completely a lie. I mean the logo is shit, I could do better. Some fans made it probably. Than another thing: it's hard to let pc vs xbox vs ps3 work since it are completely different consoles + when something doesn't work, nothing works. I mean now the connections are even bad with steam, what would happen if you mix xbox with steam and ps3. That would be hard to keep working. For example: you need to bring out patches at the same time out to work properly.