ItsMods

Full Version: Linkbucks spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-17-2011, 01:23)Gladio Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2011, 23:49)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]Close browser ---> open browser----> type in itsmods.com then you will see it lol.. Big Grin

Close browser? ---> open browser----> type in itsmods.com/forum/portal.php then you dont will see it lol..

same thing
(04-17-2011, 08:58)aosma8 Wrote: [ -> ]same thing

you can use Firefox, so many adon free......
but it does not help to keep this site up...just click the damn ad once a day and everything is fine
(04-17-2011, 19:00)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]but it does not help to keep this site up...just click the damn ad once a day and everything is fine

once a day???? seriously??? thats a redius amount of money! I have adsense and i Know! the forum probably costs $10 a month to keep, and if everyone clicks the ads once a day you the be making thousands in profit! Also, you might want to REVIEW the Google Adsense terms and conditions, if not you may have to close itsmods...
thousands? i am speaking about a few active persons here...
i can tell you that there arent even enough people clicking them to gain 10 bucks a month
and how do you want to know how much this server costs? webhost, vhost or dedi servers got different price packages -.-
(04-20-2011, 22:25)superbomb17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2011, 19:00)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]but it does not help to keep this site up...just click the damn ad once a day and everything is fine

once a day???? seriously??? thats a redius amount of money! I have adsense and i Know! the forum probably costs $10 a month to keep, and if everyone clicks the ads once a day you the be making thousands in profit! Also, you might want to REVIEW the Google Adsense terms and conditions, if not you may have to close itsmods...
I didnt realize that D0h was hosting the site with his Google Ads, cause then he has to read the Terms and conditions.
It's not his Google Ads and I did not ask anyone nor did I ask anyone to ask to click. Also he just explained the reason -> nobody clicking Google Ads.
i never said that i host it.
i never said that you should click "google" ads either (linkbucks thread)

troll thread
it was sarcasm Sad
<3 u
Pages: 1 2 3