ItsMods

Full Version: DefendTheHouseV1.0 BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
he is unbanned, his raging will be much more fun now
(04-06-2011, 13:15)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]he is unbanned, his raging will be much more fun now

thanks doh! it was getting to quite, though i doubt he'll come back
ok i now that this is not even my thread but i want to fully describe situation... i know that sounds strange and weird >_< but i really (yes i will be honest with you) have NO facts to defend that this is my work cuz i changed code 1 month before o_O yes, i can not prove im right. but my rep is clean and his is not. and even if you dont beleive me (yes NONO PROVEMENTS i want to be honest) i know that this is my work. though i cant compare codes, i have 6 people that can prove that DefendTheHouse is mine mod / idea / code. and of course no one needs to prove that Azu's (hehe) "Mutant mod" in his interpretation is stolen. so these are all facts i can tell you. honestly.
WARNING
*really annoying music in video
heh) yes its like miel pops >_< xD
(04-07-2011, 15:59)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]WARNING
*really annoying music in video

A bit bad that that warning isnt on the first site^^
Also, if you think about it. He is spamming the forum with mods insane. Many of the mods are also based on the same code as others. So, I couldn't believe from the first day that he made all the mods.
Also, he doesn't take the time to update the other mods.
(04-09-2011, 14:06)xamamikow1 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, if you think about it. He is spamming the forum with mods insane. Many of the mods are also based on the same code as others. So, I couldn't believe from the first day that he made all the mods.
Also, he doesn't take the time to update the other mods.
this is true
Pages: 1 2 3 4