ItsMods

Full Version: Nade Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Killingdyl and TheModdingSanctuary Presents

Nade Training

Use this mod to practice throwing your grenades or tomahawks.
You can also use this mod to discover tomahawk spots, which i mostly use

Download link in video
You are so unfair, now i have to register at your forum to download it Sad
Nice work Tongue
very nice but is there a option to stay where you throw the nade to?
like in the old one after you threw it it gave you a couple of sec to press abutton to stay there..

also can you upload it here plaese,please xD i dont want to sing up to a website im never going to vist again its a waste of mine and there admin's time
Remove these lines?

self setOrigin(saveposition);
self setPlayerAngles(saveangle);
This mod doesnt work correctly. There is a big delay between taking new nade, and you cant throw it normally like. In this way u press the button and you wait 2 long.

How to fix it ?
I think you need to give gun, like python or any other pistols. If i want throw nade for a long distance you have to jump in perfect moment with this mod it works diffrent and is no point to praccy on this mod.

I hope you will think about what i wrote and fix it. Its could be great mod and really usefull becouse everybody know that devmap is off now and noclip and give cmds r off.
(04-05-2011, 14:23)superpawko Wrote: [ -> ]This mod doesnt work correctly. There is a big delay between taking new nade, and you cant throw it normally like. In this way u press the button and you wait 2 long.

How to fix it ?
I think you need to give gun, like python or any other pistols. If i want throw nade for a long distance you have to jump in perfect moment with this mod it works diffrent and is no point to praccy on this mod.

I hope you will think about what i wrote and fix it. Its could be great mod and really usefull becouse everybody know that devmap is off now and noclip and give cmds r off.
What do you mean?? I couldnt understand this
I find it buggy, yesterday, after moving the cam when grenade was flying, i got some strange bug and it teleported me under the map. ;d
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.