ItsMods

Full Version: =BiG=Nade Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guy's this is nothing special but i made this mod for my clan to train with and it really has helped we now get at lease one nade kill per round of SnD

You Get:
Shit loads of frag nade's and smoke nades

Purpose:
train for scrim's with your clan with this mod to find new,good nade spots to get kill's in SnD

Is this really helpfull:
Yes..
Checked, this is not a leak of Eekhoorns nadetraining.
would someone really release that and call it there own?
Stealing codes and credits has been around since people were able to make their own Homebrew on Atari & Co.
is this the same as the cmMod nade training?

I'm working on the same thing XD
setDvar("player_sustainammo",1);

I don't think that works anymore.

For those that think it's a leak, it's not it's actually just a mod that gives your unlimited grenades if I look close, you don't get linked to the frag..

anyways I'll release mine soon here because no point keeping it if people replicate =)
(03-31-2011, 02:07)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Checked, this is not a leak of Eekhoorns nadetraining.

(03-31-2011, 06:32)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]is this the same as the cmMod nade training?

(03-31-2011, 10:23)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 02:07)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Checked, this is not a leak of Eekhoorns nadetraining.

(03-31-2011, 06:32)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]is this the same as the cmMod nade training?

why did u quote them and not write anything?
Because the 2nd quote is a answer to the 1st quote.
(03-31-2011, 10:23)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]

not a leak doesnt mean its not a Remake... I wanted to know if you follow the grenade like in Eekhoorns mod :p
Pages: 1 2