ItsMods

Full Version: Somebody wants to buy my Steam Guards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Hello Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you,well am William Clark and I am sending this order note in regards to purchase some Steam Guard, from your company. I will need your assistance of the models, sizes and price lists of the Steam Guard that you do have for sell. Actually I would like to know whether you accept credit card for payment.Hope to hear back from you soon.

Regards....
William Clark
(03-28-2011, 23:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hello Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you,well am William Clark and I am sending this order note in regards to purchase some Steam Guard, from your company. I will need your assistance of the models, sizes and price lists of the Steam Guard that you do have for sell. Actually I would like to know whether you accept credit card for payment.Hope to hear back from you soon.

Regards....
William Clark

did you reply lol
Sir William Clark,

Thank you for you interest in investing your money into my steam guards. They are approximately 1' by 8", although you may place a custom order as well. These Steam guards protect the steam from escaping from the pots you have on the oven, keeping the temperature in the pots hot, cooking your food much much faster for you. I accept Credit card, cocaine, hookers, tiger blood, live lobster, worms, source code, bullied children, ammunition for my .68 caliber revolver, duct tape, chain mail and bad memes. I am not able to accept your offer at this time as I must talk with one of my associates, Tig Bitties, I hope you will put this offer on hold for me as I am considering your extremely generous offer.

Many Thanks,
Harry Wang
Sent.
Oh wait shit, I forgot about the company name.
lol did nova created these bots? sweet.
When I would get this mail, I wouldn't even read after the 2nd senctense.
No response yet.