ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops Single Player: Zombie Trainer V3.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-27-2011, 23:47)Izanag Wrote: [ -> ]Of course there is that but when my friends accept my invite it just keeps saying connecting or joins some random party same thing with me.

odd
well no force host doesnt work anymore i guess so you'll just haft to keep trying
such a shame it don't work Tongue I was able to get host pretty fast before the patch came out with the map pack
Hey guys, I been lurking but finally i need to make a post...

I cannot get this to work, says failed to initialize with an error... Do I need to start zombies and then tab out to start the trainer? Im using English version of black ops.

Thanks.
(03-31-2011, 19:36)KneeGrowPlz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I been lurking but finally i need to make a post...

I cannot get this to work, says failed to initialize with an error... Do I need to start zombies and then tab out to start the trainer? Im using English version of black ops.

Thanks.

make sure you have black ops in window mode its easier
Nope same issue... i have attached the said error message. Does it matter that i have Win XP?
(04-01-2011, 00:17)KneeGrowPlz Wrote: [ -> ]Nope same issue... i have attached the said error message. Does it matter that i have Win XP?

is it extracted to your desktop?
This error normally means you don't have .NET framework installed you can find this on the microsoft website
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.
Pages: 1 2